mercoledì, maggio 23, 2007



Soooo, I know I'm probably too excited about it, but here are the two beauties!!! Quickly growing up by now, one of them already booked by my cousin Silvia, I can't wait to see the next ones!!! Two eggs are already in the nest, so in a couple of weeks time we'll have a few more little ones sto think about...

What else? We've booked our weekend in Santiago de Compostela, Spain, to go to my friend Olga's wedding... can't wait to be there! We haven't been seriously on holiday since 2004 and I really feeling like having a nice rest... but I'm working this year as well, I wished we could go in September, but Luca will probably be VERY busy in that period, so I don't think we'll manage. But I might be going to London (Xenia permitting), or maybe Scotland (Marco permitting...) for a week or so, just to relax. I wish Luca was there too, though.
Luca is in Athens tonight... for those of you who doesn't know (and live in another planet, i.e. Marco ;)) it's the Champions League final!!!! Sony has invited him over there and as far as I know, he's been having a great day today! And eating great food! If I think that when I met him, he would not eat anything that wasn't strictly Italian... lucky to meet me that guy!!! He always enjoys trying foreign food when he travels abroad and he even liked Paté de Fois Gras last time he was in Paris!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Well, we'll hear what he says when he gets back...
bye bye!!!

3 commenti:

David Morris ha detto...

Anna,

I'm delighted everything seems to be working out at the moment. You (or Luca) were right about the XBOX360 keyboard as well! I saw some pictures a few days ago.

Anna ha detto...

I told you David!!!!

Athens was rainy but very fascinating, the pictures are lovely, will post one soon...

Anonimo ha detto...

Hm, yes? (sorry was dozing)
Athens? Final?
Ah. Fine.
Scotland? YAY, tell me when I should set things up for yous!