martedì, maggio 01, 2007

news...

Just a quick word from work... everything is going fine, but I've been struggling to get used to the different shifts: nights, days, afternoons, evenings... and so I don't have much time left to relax on my blog!!!
Good thing is that I found out there is actually somebody else reading it!!! My cousin Nicoletta!!! Thanks Nicky for taking your time and reading!!! Anyway, I'll see you in a couple of weeks (May, 19th) and I'll tell you all the news...
I love this job. And I really like most of the people I work with. You cannot actually like everyone, but do try to get along with them all. There's plenty of stuff to learn, which I find very stimulating, and Summer is coming, so the traffic will increase considerably in the next few weeks... meaning that I'll probably be busier than now!

The other news is that Luca has left the flat in Milan and we are living together again! As a normal couple! Apart from the fact that when I work at night I leave when he gets back and get back when he leaves. ..tough!!!

talk to you soon!
book of the day: Gods of Aberdeen, by... can't remember... sorry! will get back!

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

So good to hear that you like the new job apart from the shift work. Oh well, there will be no perfect job so we'll see! Happy to hear that Luca is back and start living together again with you, even you have to leave the house when he gets home. Still, it is much better than live apart. BTW, I took 5 day Italian intensive lesson in Tokyo (4 hours per day), and learned very basic Italian so far(studio italiano poco... is this correct??). I will keep learning by myself, so you'll see when I see you next time (am guessing that Autumn or later would be good for you?). Keep it secret to your family to surprise them, OK!?

Anna ha detto...

My dearest I was going to send you an email!!!
Annyway, I rememebr you were telling me about June... I'll be working, but I could ask for a few hours off, if not days, and you'll be very welcome... let me know!!

... mmhh, what exactly did you want to say in Italian????
;););););)