venerdì, gennaio 19, 2007

Test

I want to mention the link to a test I created to see how much my friends know me. Just click on the scoreboard you see on the left of the page, under the My links section, and you'll be redirect to the test. If you want to see your answer on the scoreboard, you'll be asked to register an email address, don't worry, you won't receive hundreds of junk mails, or ads!

In basso a sinistra, sotto la sezione My links, ho inserito il link ad un test per vedere quanto i miei amici mi conoscano o conoscano qualche curiosità della mia vita.
Per registrare i risultati del test vi verrà poi chiesto un indirizzo email. Potete lasciarlo tranquillamente, vi assicuro che non riceverete nè spam, nè pubblicità non voluta.
Ciao!

8 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

You need to post more so I have a clue. I got 40% :(

I'm pleased you like classical music though. I'm a baroque fan myself.

Anna ha detto...

Thanks for the effort anyway! I'll do try to post a bit more often, but I just started, you know!
And baroque is my favourite too!

Anna ha detto...

David!!! I just checked your results and you got it wrong on me having a brother (and I'm pretty sure I mentioned him and plus, there's plenty of pictures of my niece on the blog!) and about Jeffery Deaver, also a BIG presence in the blog... anyway, Thomas Hardy is second favourite...

Anonimo ha detto...

You're right. I should pay more attention in class! I was only joking about you posting more often. I'm hardly one to criticise on that; I haven't posted since last Sunday! It's the lack of cycling to work this week. The weather's been awful so I've resorted to using the car. I do all my quality thinking on my bicycle (yeah, really!).

Anonimo ha detto...

Ma la risposta alla domanda 7 non e' "mai piu' senza caffe'"? !!!

Hmm, mi sa che ne ho lisciata qualcuna che avrei dovuto conoscere.

Anna ha detto...

The answer to question number 7 is... I'm not telling you, yet, but nobody got it right so far... (the food I wouldn't live without...)

Anonimo ha detto...

bravo questo luca v....

Anna ha detto...

molto bravo l'imbroglione che si firma luca v....