giovedì, dicembre 14, 2006

why do I bother?

why do I bother??? Is there anyone actually reading this blog???? (apart from Noriko...). Please, let me know!!!!
In the meantime, no good news I'm afraid. I just had a phone call from the airport and due to problems in Alitalia (who else?!??!) we won't be hired before next month. This is driving me crazy... I want to work!!!!! I'm going to the shopping center in the afternoon and see if I can find something to do for the Xmas season. It might be just a month, but better than nothing. More CVs to print out... I hoped I was over with that...
oh oh! I also have a wonderful news! My cousin Barbara gave birth 2 days ago to a sweet baby girl and named her Margherita (Daisy). Another woman in the family! YES! Girlpower! can't wait to see her photos! Unfortunately (for us, not for them) Barbara and Massimo live in Sardinia and I don't know when I'll finally be able to see them in person.

Book of the day: Life isn't all ha ha hee hee, by M. Syal. It makes me feel I'm still in London...

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I read it!

Anonimo ha detto...

'ere we go.
Bad news I see... not the worst possible but still. :-(
My wishes for you to find something to do for the season, it shouldn't be that hard, though it may not be the most pleasant job ever.
And congratulation for the new wean in the family!

Anna ha detto...

David, nice to meet you!!!
You read it... and do you like it?

Anna ha detto...

Thanks Marco!!! I've left a few CVs around, but it looks like all the shops I went to have already hired their Xmas helpers!!! "Good" news is, they are probably shutting down the shoes shop I left to try my luck at the airport, so all of my former collegues are already on the hunt for some other job... So at least, no regrets on leaving that one!!!
big hug!