martedì, novembre 28, 2006

low....

I'm feeling low today. I went to the doc. and still, they don't know what I'm suffering of. I'm so tired, I wish I could feel better by just taking a pill or something, but it won't work. I'll have to undergo more (and more) exams and then... who knows... I just don't feel like hoping anymore. I wish I could live as if nothing was happening; I manage most of the time, but on other days... :(

I've had good news from the Airport. The course went fine, so I'll start working for them in a couple of weeks. Lookinf forward to it, but a bit scared too.

That's it.
Book of the day: The Last of the Mohicans, by J.F. Cooper, one of the saddest books ever written...
Libro del giorno: L'ultimo dei Mohicani, di J.F. Cooper, triste, triste, triste.

Nessun commento: