venerdì, febbraio 16, 2007

first day!

Yesterday I had my first day on the new job. As you can imagine it was just training, teaching and training! I'll do a bit more of that today as well and maybe I'll also start with a couple of interviews.
The job is interviewing people and get Customer Satisfaction's Feedback for a very important automobile manufacturer.
This is one of the projects the company is working at, and it's the one I'll be assigned to.
All clear? I'm afraid I can't say anything more for privacy reasons....

see ya!

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Phone interviews for C-Sat? Uuh, we just started doing them on behalf of HAL as well! :-D

Anna ha detto...

I should move to Scotland then! As soon as I am bit more experienced!
At the moment I really like the job...

Anonimo ha detto...

Move to Scotland? I'll be waiting for you! ;-)
Actually, the flat just above mine has just been freed! ;-)

David Morris ha detto...

Scotland's nice. Some great scenery!