domenica, dicembre 06, 2009

Xmas is coming

Christmas. Am not a big fan. And this year is going to be weird. I love giving presents, but unfortunately I am not sure I'll be able to buy them this year. I have a job, but I will not get paid till January, as the company is having some problems, and so thinking of not being able to give my family the presents I would like to give them, makes me even less keen than usual to Christmas. Plus, I usually give some money to charity this year and the thought I cannot even spare 10 euros...
Blimey. The spirit of Christmas. Plus I'll be 31 in less than a month and I'm honestly starting to feel old... old and tired!
Any suggestions to help me feel more useful to the world???

2 commenti:

norico ha detto...

I have no job now, means, I'm short in financial flow. But! I know I can do someething even a small thing, like make things by hand and so on. Besides, people know my situation so if I give them a big present, they would be overwhelmed. Anna, I felt the same when I was at your age. Gradually, I get to feel better without much clear reason. Just think your age is difficult one to cope with. You are needed to this world that is why you have so many friends and lovely family around you. So, smile for your family and for yourself, and enjoy this holiday season :-)

Anna ha detto...

I love you!!!!